Apply to Sofaer
Welcome to the Application for Admission to the Sofaer International MBA at Tel Aviv University. In order for your application to be considered, you must fully complete the application forms and submit the required additional requirements by the appropriate deadline. Each application element can be submitted at a separate time. However, for an applicant to be considered eligible for admission, all aspects of the application must be submitted by the appropriate application deadline.
We are now accepting applications for the 2013/14 academic year. There are two rounds of applications: February 28th 2013 and May 31st 2013.
We encourage applicants to familiarize themselves with Sofaer’s Admission Criteria before beginning their application.
- Personal Profile & Application Form
- Essays (2)
- Case Analysis – Applicants are required to complete a strategic analysis of a company or organization with which you are familiar. You may pick a company or organization that you know well, or one in which you have worked with in the past. Learn more.
- Professional History & CV – Applicants are asked to outline their professional history and thoughts of future professional directions. Applicants are encouraged to apply with at least 2 years of work experience. Learn more.
- Letters of Recommendation (2) – The Sofaer program prefers professional recommendations over academic
- Medical Form
- Statement of Integrity
- Official transcript(s) including study abroad/exchange transcripts
- GMAT or GRE – submission details
- Application fee (USD 100)
- Official interview – Select applicants will be asked to partake in an official interview. This interview may be conducted in person, over the phone or via Skype. The Sofaer International MBA reserves the right to request additional interviews.
- Sofaer Scholarship application(s) – To be eligible for a Sofaer Scholarship applicants must submit their scholarship application along with their general application for admission